Monster Triple

I am trying to hate on this thing but About the only thing I do hate is the fat front tire. Must be losing it. But seriously 163ft/lbs has got to be a hoot!
2019-Triumph-Rocket-3-TFC-05.jpg?zoom=1.jpg

Weighs about the same as my Honda ST. The Honda is a chore to move around the garage or try try to back up while sitting on it, but the weight disappears as soon as you’re moving. Very nimble for parking lot maneuvers. I wonder how the Rocket compares in that regard.

Weighs about the same as my Honda ST. The Honda is a chore to move around the garage or try try to back up while sitting on it, but the weight disappears as soon as you’re moving. Very nimble for parking lot maneuvers. I wonder how the Rocket compares in that regard.
I watched a show a while ago where they put the Rocket up against the VRod, on a track, it did very well and the rider said it handled pretty good.

dude, carpenter racing has an absolutely killer package for the rocket 3. 8's in the quarter mile, no poop, with head work, cams, and an exhaust. those things make bonkers power.

sat in an original rocket triple and compared to a big twin curser it was night and day easier to get up off the kick stand. I suspect it would out handle any big engine crusier in it intended demographic

Back