Monster trike!!!

busastalker05

Registered
Saw this at work today.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1316121046624.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1316121078519.jpg

Sorry, but it looks like it's for a little old handicapped lady. Or maybe the short bus candidate :stoopid:

really, how much worse off can you get. First you got a scooter, then it has to be turned into a trike so you can ride it. :rofl:

I'd bet he's got both lovers and haters for it in his scooter club~!~

Well I will not bash our customers but its 2011 and the guy was dressed like tom cruise from top gun all denimed out.!!!! And his wife/gf was ummm ummmm quite bigger than he was. Lol.

Well I will not bash our customers but its 2011 and the guy was dressed like tom cruise from top gun all denimed out.!!!! And his wife/gf was ummm ummmm quite bigger than he was. Lol.

He was practicing his fly by's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Small world a guy I work with came in this morning complaining about a line of traffic behind a scooter yestrday on his way home from work. He said when he was next too pass it was a trike scooter with a passenger. I asked if this one looked familiar. He burst into laughter and said the max speed they went was 26 mph.

Scooters are horrendous in hendersonville. They don't yield for cars hog the whole lane and then get pizt off when you pass there 15 under the speed limit butz

Back