Saw this at the local shop.

Ezduzit

Registered
Saw this honda furry at my local bike shop, the paint job was nice and smooth as a babies bottom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1314746165236.jpg

Saw one at the dealer looked and felt real good :thumbsup:

If I could only get it with the motor from the 1000 rr I'd try and get me one :whistle: That 5 speed got to go

The furry is okay. Honda messed up by making it with the VTX 1300 motor instead of the 1800; and who wants a chopper with a shaft dive??? That is a nice paint job though.

I'm not to big on them.. They have to much plastic bits that should be metal... They came close to a winner with the design. I do agree it needs a bigger motor and lose the shaft drive if they want to hang with the class leaders.

I don't get it. The thing that makes a chopper a chopper is it's audasity. They don't handle, are in your face, break every rule of good motorcycle design and are as close to a free spirit as a machine can get. So what's the point of a comfortable, refined chopper that doesn't vibrate so bad it bounces the front wheel off the ground at stop lights? Maybe people posing as renegades:poke:

HD technology is 50 years old, that's the magic of it. Sort of like we didn't change it because it works perfectly. So what does a Honda chopper say, we're the worlds most advanced vehicle company we just didn't use it all on this one???

(I love starting a fight:laugh:)

Back