Money making ideas for the benefit trackday

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals! I am looking for any ideas to help raise money for vince on the day of the event.

We already have the local pizzeria coming out to sell pizza and maybe sodas too.

What I would like are ideas of easy to set up/do carnival type games. Anything where we can charge money to add to the fund and little kids and big kids can play. Something that doesn't require prizes or if it does, cheap ones that I can pick up at a party store or something.

This isn't a definate thing, as I would have to have people to run the games, and it would have to be worthwhile to do it.

Any other ideas would be appreciated. Also any donations of items to raffle off or give away as prizes would be great too!

if you do little game go to orientaltrading.com to get some little cheap prizes.. $100 will buy you more useless junk that kids like than you'll ever need.

Thanks...anyone else??

This may not happen, but I just wanted to get a feel for ideas.....and I thought it would be nice for the kids that are there ofr the day watching their parents have all the fun!
biggrin.gif

Back