mods- what next

texas-buzzard

Registered
Hey Guys, i need some advice from the experts. I just ordered the following: Yoshi RS3 bolt-ons, Ivan's SMART TRE, and PC III for my new 07 Busa. What should i buy next before i head to the dyno?

Thanks, Monte  
winkold.gif

Any thing that catches your eye that you like! Its only money!
beerchug.gif

I think he's wanting to know what performance mods he should do before getting it dyno tuned. But if you only ordered slip-ons, you don't need the PCIII or the dyno tune.

Things i wish i had done to my bike before the expensive stuff...

Pazzo Levers... you might think, whats wrong with my stock ones, they work... trust me, with the adjustments that the Pazzos are capable of, they make a world of difference... for me anyway...

Aftermarket windscreen... (taller than stock) Love mine, glad i got it as one of the first mods...

Throttlemeisters... if you ride any distance, these will save your hand from cramping up... they are a manual cruise control if you will...

Those are just few things off the top of my head...

You should wait on the PC and the dyno like busawhipped says... with slipons, your not going to do yourself much good with those. Save your money and upgrade the rotors, pads and lines. Everyone on here that has them talks about the night and day difference between aftermarket and stock brakes.

IF you want preformance get rid of those slip ons and get your self a Full Exhaust. The PCIII is not needed for slip ons. As far as other stuff question is do you want preformance mods or appearance mods also I suggest you get rid of that stinking pair valve as well. Oh and by the way welcome to the org and hope to see ya at one of the Texas Hayabusa Riders Meet N Greets.

Thanks guys, i was looking for performance mods but the other ideas were great. I guess i will put up my PCIII in the closet till i go with a full exhaust.

Monte

Back