Small Airbox Mod?

Hayabusa2005

Registered
I am ordering my aftermarket exhaust next week. Can I do the small airbox mod now with stock exhausts or will it cause me problems? I have a PC III that I can mount on bike. Advice?

You can mod it...wouldnt run it that way for too long, but it doesnt sound like you are anyway.

When you get the exhaust and have the small box mod done and the PC3 installed, be sure to get it tuned...

What if I put the new full exhaust on with PC III and do small airbox mod then drive about 100 miles to where it will be tuned? Or should I do it right when it is getting tuned?

did you see ace on craigslist, I know nothing about them only that the flood the mc for sale with service ads.
I have used Tulsa cycle, I hear nothing but good about Metric they say Brady there knows his stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device

did you see ace on craigslist, I know nothing about them only that the flood the mc for sale with service ads.
I have used Tulsa cycle, I hear nothing but good about Metric they say Brady there knows his stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, I was meaning Metric (Brady)...he is across from Brookside MC right? I got confused.

Metric cycles
4941 E Admiral pl
918-835-7697

Tulsa cycle supply
Hwy 169 & pine st
918-834-0367

you know where Kinetic Playground in across from BMC

Last edited:
I am ordering my aftermarket exhaust next week. Can I do the small airbox mod now with stock exhausts or will it cause me problems? I have a PC III that I can mount on bike. Advice?

Advice is you better do something to that bike if your going to keep up with me this summer.:laugh:

Advice is you better do something to that bike if your going to keep up with me this summer.:laugh:

:moon:Already thinking of ordering some Nitrous...50 shot! By the way Shane, have you bought some white tight leathers to go along with that pretty white bike of yours?:laugh:

Back