Mods done and first ride.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I finally finshed my winter mods today. I was in the garage all day saturday, and in the morning on sunday only to find I didnt have a clip master link to put my chain on.

So, half day of work, a trip to the bike shop and home depot then rush home to put the chain and fairings on and ride before the rain. I did ride, but I dont wanna talk about the rain:whistle:

Mod list..
Chazzo's- I like em, BUT the do have some up/down play in them, kinda bothers me. Ill leave em on for now until I can get some Pazzo's. There great for $40, but they are just that, $40.

HVMP bar ends- Work great, less vibs with em on, they are pretty long, some may not like the look.

Powdercaoted wheels-The look great, but were a pain in the azz. They werent masked properly so had some dremaling to do. The front brakes are still rubbing, gotta look into that.

New chain- EK 530ZZZ- its a chain, what else ya wanna know about it?

Front/rear sprockets- I got a new offset front sprocket from ATC and new rear from Roaring Toyz. The both fit and go roundy round.

HD spring- its still on the shelf, local shop didnt have a strong enough spring compressor to mount it. They're ordering a new one, that'll have to wait till after the bash.

Frame grinding- Its not fun... Carbide bur is the ONLY thing to use on it. Grinder and dremal work, but no the best tool for the job.

Oil- She has some fresh Mobil 1 in her, she loves it.

I think thats it, was kind of a pain, but all worth it now that its warm and im riding.

Pics coming, gotta switch to the phone to upload em, please hold....

Are you insane? You know i didnt even read any of that. I just looked for pics and there are none! I am appalled

and absolutely disappointed :cry:

I finally finshed my winter mods today. I was in the garage all day saturday, and in the morning on sunday only to find I didnt have a clip master link to put my chain on.

So, half day of work, a trip to the bike shop and home depot then rush home to put the chain and fairings on and ride before the rain. I did ride, but I dont wanna talk about the rain:whistle:

Mod list..
Chazzo's- I like em, BUT the do have some up/down play in them, kinda bothers me. Ill leave em on for now until I can get some Pazzo's. There great for $40, but they are just that, $40.

HVMP bar ends- Work great, less vibs with em on, they are pretty long, some may not like the look.

Powdercaoted wheels-The look great, but were a pain in the azz. They werent masked properly so had some dremaling to do. The front brakes are still rubbing, gotta look into that.

New chain- EK 530ZZZ- its a chain, what else ya wanna know about it?

Front/rear sprockets- I got a new offset front sprocket from ATC and new rear from Roaring Toyz. The both fit and go roundy round.

HD spring- its still on the shelf, local shop didnt have a strong enough spring compressor to mount it. They're ordering a new one, that'll have to wait till after the bash.

Frame grinding- Its not fun... Carbide bur is the ONLY thing to use on it. Grinder and dremal work, but no the best tool for the job.

Oil- She has some fresh Mobil 1 in her, she loves it.

I think thats it, was kind of a pain, but all worth it now that its warm and im riding.

Pics coming, gotta switch to the phone to upload em, please hold....

I was about to say! April Fools is over; I know you didn't just post all those mods and not give us pics!!!!:rulez::laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1302568197018.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1302568255362.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1302568296697.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1302568329507.jpg

Shes looking good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess i have never noticed any up or down play in my levers. at least not any more than the stock ones had

Dude them wheels look sick silver, but can ya get a better spot to mount that plate, come on now:poke:

Just about to put mine up as well

Back