MODS ARE ON!!!!!

Shindo97

Registered
THE MODS ARE ON!!!

2 good buddies of mine who both have badass busas, put on all the mods with me last night.

Went from completely stock to now having:

TI Force High Mount Full system Exhaust. (Looks Cherry)
16-39 Gears
ZZ Chain
TRE
Power Commander III Usb
Small Air Box
Oil Change
Coolant Flush and Change
1 Set of Red LED lights  (A little bling..looks evil at night)
Pair Valve Block off, remove smog pump
Integrated tail lights

going to call Johnny Cheese today to setup an appt for some dyno pass to see how the base map for TI FORCE is...then get him to tweak her a bit.  

Next is heavier clutch springs and slave support.

Will post up the pics as soon as i buy a digital camera this weekend.

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116557817 -->

you sure you need the clutch springs/slave support... Wondering if you have enough power to justify them...

Anytime you have hd springs you need a clutch support.
wink.gif

might not "need" them but they arent to expensive...i like the feel of the heavier springs as well.

Slave support is more of an insurance than anything. Never hurts. If you have the $$, then by all means, do it.
smile.gif

ill post some when i get home
cool.gif

A clutch slave support is considered to be very cheap insurance. Really doesn't matter what you're running, it doesn't hurt. It's kinda like wearing a condom even if she says "she's on the pill..."
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah i am not really a penny pincher when it comes to commiting to modding a vehicle.

im either going to do it all the way, or leave it stock. I like getting the backup parts that most people would say u dont really need.

in traffic with the heavier springs is indeed a workout. but the springs do soften up a little, and once your use to it, its not really that bad. I rode a friend of mines with it and i liked the feel and response i was gettig.. its worth a sore hand for a few weeks!

Pics will be up as soon as i decide whoch digital camera to buy.

of course i will have to start a whole new thread for it though.
smile.gif

Back