Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Don't forget to download it tonight! Oops, I misspelled Warfare.....doh!

There are cheaters however I still manage to keep my KD ratio pretty high..Ask thapp

Crap I forgot about the new maps, that game is so addictive. My brother and his CIA buddies got me hooked :banghead:

will have to log into steam myself and get them

nevermind its for xbox only not pc....dang it

Last edited:
Yeahkinda fugged up last night when yall booted me form the party cause I didnt have the maps!???:laugh: can we still get them? I was in another game lobby and some dude was asking if we go the stimulus package and no one knew what he was talking about...so much for adveritsing it!:poke:

Yeahkinda fugged up last night when yall booted me form the party cause I didnt have the maps!???:laugh: can we still get them? I was in another game lobby and some dude was asking if we go the stimulus package and no one knew what he was talking about...so much for adveritsing it!:poke:
It has been advertised for a month you dork! Look on your dashboard, it should show up on the menu directly below the once that indicates what disk you have in your Xbox.

jeez, it's 1200 gamer points. jeez. i'm only gonna be here another week and a half.

Back