mobile one car oil or? brocks recommens car oil?

i use the mobile one 4t i think thats what its called its for bikes and you can get it at autozone its about $9 a qrt around here

There are a couple other areas, which need to be addressed to extract the maximum acceleration from your engine. One is oil. A simple solution is to add 3 ½ quarts of Mobil One 5w-30 fully synthetic CAR oil. We have used this oil for years, it does not cause clutch slippage. It does allow the rider to slip the clutch at the track without damaging the fiber plates as much. The low oil level is at your discretion; if you like to wheelie DO NOT RUN LOW OIL LEVELS!! An even larger improvement in acceleration can be noticed by using Alisyn <<0W or Motorex Top Speed oils. Another area is the drive chain. O-ring chains have considerably more rolling friction than high quality non o-ring chains. We usually switch to the EK530DR chain available through Schnitz Racing. It is very strong and we have seen A-B improvements at the track over the stock Busa chain.

There are a couple other areas, which need to be addressed to extract the maximum acceleration from your engine. One is oil. A simple solution is to add 3 ½ quarts of Mobil One 5w-30 fully synthetic CAR oil. We have used this oil for years, it does not cause clutch slippage. It does allow the rider to slip the clutch at the track without damaging the fiber plates as much. The low oil level is at your discretion; if you like to wheelie DO NOT RUN LOW OIL LEVELS!! An even larger improvement in acceleration can be noticed by using Alisyn <<0W or Motorex Top Speed oils. Another area is the drive chain. O-ring chains have considerably more rolling friction than high quality non o-ring chains. We usually switch to the EK530DR chain available through Schnitz Racing. It is very strong and we have seen A-B improvements at the track over the stock Busa chain.

Got that from brocks performance.

I used Castrol full synthetic and had nothing but clutch slippage. I had to rebuild the clutch pack on my XJ550. After that, no more auto oil in my bikes.

I used Castrol full synthetic and had nothing but clutch slippage. I had to rebuild the clutch pack on my XJ550. After that, no more auto oil in my bikes.

I never hear anything positive about castrol oils for cars or bikes.
Posted via Mobile Device

I never hear anything positive about castrol oils for cars or bikes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now you have.
I have used it for years and years in all my cars and trucks (not in my bikes)
There is a fellow who owns an "Oils Unlimited" wholesale warehouse and I was in there doing some work for him a long time ago.
He had an old T-bird that was rebuilt, and he could use whatever oil he wanted for free, and he had tons of every single kind.
I asked him what he used and it was Castrol XLR (I think GTX in the US).
He could get Mobil 1 for free and still used Castrol.
Good enough for me - never had any issues whatsoever.

Back