Misty can be such a ( B )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I walked in the garage the other day and Misty said to me ( Yes she can talk )

Michael she said, Now that the garage is complete and looking like something fit for me to live in I have one more request.

If Im going to have to share my room with Bella ( Her VTX companion ) your going to have to do something about her appearance.

So The MOds on the VTX have begun.

Heres a crappy pic of the New Mirrors and the New Seat before and after

==========================================================

000_3135.jpg

000_3128.jpg

000_3129.jpg

000_3127.jpg

000_3130.jpg

Sweet bro, good looking ride! This reminds me, I need to epoxy my floor. I might need some garage deco tips from you. :laugh:

Great color choice and I can't wait to buy my own house so I can deck out my garage. Bravo.

Great to see another busa and vtx owner. Just a suggestion only, but 16 inch ape hangers, 11.5 progressive rear shocks and of course hard krome pipes. Then you have two different looks and ride whatever you feel good with that day.

Last edited:
Seat looks good on t the vtx. I use a phantom pad on my Warrior for pasengers since I have a solo seat also. They do not move at all. The six huge suction cups make it a challenge just to get it off the bike when finished. Just a thought.

Great to see another busa and vtx owner. Just a suggestion only, but 16 inch ape hangers, 11.5 progressive rear shocks and of course hard krome pipes. Then you have two different looks and ride whatever you feel good with that day.

Im with you on the shocks and Pipes, Not so sure about the Ape Hangers

Uh Oh! Is that an oil spot on the floor? I think the floor may need some cleaning.
:poke:
Just kidding I love the garrage.

Did they look and sound good

I thought so..the first time I fired it up backed in the garage [choke pulled of course]I thought what have I done [loud] :laugh: cracked the throttle a couple times and it sounded like a straight pipe v8 with the echos in the garage. After it warms up it's calm at idle and cruising but talks to ya when ya get on it.Look much better in person than in pics.The chrome quality is 2nd to none,that's just Vance and Hines.

Back