Mirror Mirror on the wall.

lil charlie

Registered
Who’s the most badass biker of them all? (kinda long but worth the read)

Well my Busa brothers and sisters; I’m here to tell you that I am THE 1% of this org.

So a little back story. My wife works 3 nights a week so she can stay home during the days with the kids and her boss has an office in her moms town (45 mins away) and one Saturday a month she works over there. When she does she takes the kids and spends Saturday-Monday with her mom. So Im at home being a bachelor eating cereal for dinner because I m too lazy to cook and instead of taking my bike out for the weekend I was at home working on a project for her. She has wanted a patio set for a while so we have somewhere to sit while relaxing by the pool but I told her if I could spend anymore cash on bike parts until we go to Disneyland next month then she couldn’t be spending cash on patios sets. So she went on Craig’s List and found wicker patio set that some kid was using as a living room set and begged me to get it so I did, not bad for $85. It’s a good size set; couch, chair with foot stool, end table and coffee table and the tables have glass tops on them. The problem was that the wicker was painted Army olive green and the paint was pealing, 2 of the springs were broken, and the foam over the springs was all ripped. I went to Wal-Mart and picked up black spray paint and got some cheep fabric fro there $5 bin and some foam so I could fix the foam over the springs. Melissa loved the fabric I picked out….but it goes under the cushions so you never see it. While she was gone I painted all of the furniture, it took 21 cans of spray paint, and fixed the fabric and foam that goes over the sprigs to protect the cushions.

So, now the reason I’m a 1%er. See those throw pillows on the couch and seat? I made them from the left over fabric. :laugh: I sewed them from hand…… WTH kind of biker am I anyways :rofl:. When I came home with the fabric Melissa said she wished she knew how to sew so she could make pillows with it. I haven’t sewed anything since I made a stuffed animal in 6th grade as a class project. Since I don’t have a sewing machine it took me about 1.5 hours per pillow and I made 4 of them. I can’t believe that I was home sewing instead of out riding, I must REALY love my wife. Then, too top it all off, I got some 1’’ pvc pipe and made some curtain rods/hangars and painted them back too. I took some curtains she bought and hung one at each post we have on the back patio and found some black rope to use as curtain ties. I like the black rope because he color matches the wicker and the rope gives the curtain a rouged outdoor look. Now my wife has a little back yard oasis.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nice man, want to come mend some of my cloths for me :rofl:, really tho more like .5% i know i cant sew bet she is gona be verry happy with you

let me be the first to congratulate you!!! that looks really sweet!!! i hope your wife likes it!

If any single ladies in your area see this thread, they're gonna be throwing themselves at ya!!
Your sooo domestic:laugh:

Next thing ya know you're gonna wanna change your name to Mr. Stewart :laugh:

Great job fixing up that patio furniture :thumbsup:

Next thing ya know you're gonna wanna change your name to Mr. Stewart :laugh:

Great job fixing up that patio furniture :thumbsup:

I can cook too. I have an older cousin who is a cheif and she taught me how to cook when I was 13. She said it would help me get girls....boy was she right. My mother in law calls me Martin Stewart and Bob Crocker all the time. I catch major flack at my house so im sure this will put it over the top.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really think someone should be messing with his screen-name. (Where's B.O.B. when you need her?) :laugh:

Made in China, but handcrafted by a super manly 1%er...

B.o.b. is the one who put made in china on there... change whatever you want. Im manly enough to take it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back