Mrs. GSXcite is getting a new toy

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
My wife informed me tonight she ordered a new sewing machine. Cost $6 grand! Now this better be some kind of sewing machine. She was very excited that this new machine will do some cool stuff like logos, and anything you can put in digital format. I see some Hayabusa wearables for GSXcite in the near future. Now for the payback. Although she was not aware of it , I checked out some pricing for a new enclosed trailer for the busa last week. The one I liked cost, ahhhh $6 grand, yeah thats the ticket. Life is sweeeeeet!

6 G's for a sewing machine.

Whats it like to have more money than God?

Any chance you might be ADOPTING  
rock.gif

I don't eat much and I'm almost house broken. I could just sleep in the garage. lemme guess,the garage has wall to wall, a big screen tv, wet bar...and dancing girls on friday nights.

6 G's for a sewing machine....hmmmm

could you loan me 3 bucks for a BigMac.....
sad.gif

sounds awesome...cool stitchin's on the way.    RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "hungry, so I added that part about the BigMac"|1139117348 -->

My wife informed me tonight she ordered a new sewing machine. Cost $6 grand! Now this better be some kind of sewing machine. She was very excited that this new machine will do some cool stuff like logos, and anything you can put in digital format. I see some Hayabusa wearables for GSXcite in the near future. Now for the payback. Although she was not aware of it , I checked out some pricing for a new enclosed trailer for the busa last week. The one I liked cost, ahhhh $6 grand, yeah thats the ticket. Life is sweeeeeet!
Maybe even some nice Hayabusa wear for the rest of us too?
cool.gif

Man, how much do you have to sew to make it worth a $6k machine. But then again everyone has to have their toys.

rock.gif

I don't eat much and I'm almost house broken. I could just sleep in the garage. lemme guess,the garage has wall to wall, a big screen tv, wet bar...and dancing girls on friday nights.

sad.gif

Rub, I'll adopt you any day! Between you and my son(GSXTacy) no one in their right mind would ever fug with dad! Big problemo with garage digs though. Although it does have the tv, heat and a/c, and the wet bar (sort of) It also has Pepper Bear, my 150 lb. dog (the wet bar is his). He sleeps right next to the busa (he thinks it's his). The ultimate security sys. Once you are adopted however, we will need to make a living. Between your new mom (Mrs. GSXcite) and yourself, we could develope a new clothing line. We could call it "Rubber Wear". I even have an ad slogan! "buy it for the little bastids" What do you think?

rock.gif

sad.gif

Rub, I'll adopt you any day! Between you and my son(GSXTacy) no one in their right mind would ever fug with dad! Big problemo with garage digs though. Although it does have the tv, heat and a/c, and the wet bar (sort of) It also has Pepper Bear, my 150 lb. dog (the wet bar is his). He sleeps right next to the busa (he thinks it's his). The ultimate security sys. Once you are adopted however, we will need to make a living. Between your new mom (Mrs. GSXcite) and yourself, we could develope a new clothing line. We could call it "Rubber Wear". I even have an ad slogan! "buy it for the little bastids" What do you think?
ices_rofl.gif

6K that must be some kinda of mega machine....what will it do in the 1/4
rock.gif

6 G for Pro type embroidery machine makes more sense to me then 6G trailer.
smile.gif
It`s not your grandma singer...
smile.gif

Busa has less moving parts and electronics.

and this is a money maker.....not a toy....

Pro grade sewing machine could cost 4 to 5Gs...

Congrats on new stuff!!

smile.gif

Guess it's all about perspective cause $6k for a new bike would be nothing!
biggrin.gif
Hope she enjoys the hell out a that thing!

Back