mirror deletes?

myfirstbusa

Registered
anyone know if there are any mirror deletes or covers to hide the holes where the mirrors once were on my K9 Busa? I think the bike looks much more insane and agressive without mirrors but don't like the look of the holes.

I had the PMR block offs with a CRG mirror set up to stay legal. Honestly, You won't see any aero benefit (I noticed to repeatable mph increase at the track) and it's not safe at all. I had a 3" bar end mirror to stay legal, but it sucked. I never felt comfortable riding with others.

I love how it looks also with the mirror blocks, but it very atractive to leo also, and it gets worst when u cant see them right behind u. I just use mine at the track. ???

I can honestly say that I don't use them unless I'm backing out of the garage and down the side of my truck. I have never trusted mirrors on any vehicle. Unless you physically turn your head to look there will always be a blind spot. Just my opinion

PPM Customs -

I have the ones on the bottom of the page. You won't be able to find better quality at a cheaper price than $25 shipped. I had mine powdercoated to go along with my darker theme :whistle::whistle: The fit is perfect on these and come with all hardware.

steveo, I typically ride just a whisker bit faster than traffic, so I don't even check my mirrors while riding. If I change lanes I simply flick my head about 45* to that side and take a quick glimpse while I'm getting over. And I'm usually going considerably faster than the flow of traffic. Might I recommend lane splitting... that way you can see traffic on both sides of you!! :laugh::rofl:

steveo, I typically ride just a whisker bit faster than traffic, so I don't even check my mirrors while riding. If I change lanes I simply flick my head about 45* to that side and take a quick glimpse while I'm getting over. And I'm usually going considerably faster than the flow of traffic. Might I recommend lane splitting... that way you can see traffic on both sides of you!! :laugh::rofl:

Riding like that will cause you to end up not being a rider at all.:glare:

If you have your mirrors set correctly and use them you will know were all traffic is at around you.

Last edited:
my license plate gets flipped up 99% of the time anyways. haha. So, you can't even see it from the back really. Just looks like a thin line:whistle:

I took my mirrors off also and yes the busa looks 10X's more aggressive without mirrors. BUT i also got barend mirrors which works GREAT! I mean yes theres not much visibility but you get use to them and it just works out perfectly. So as for seeing some kind of traffic without looking back all the time and wanting no mirrors this is the route i went. Everytime i change lanes i turn to look i dont care what anyone says, I turn and look EVERYTIME.

Oh btw i got my mirror block off plates off of ebay. Didnt really care for quality or anything just something to cover up the incompleteness of the mirrors being gone.

I agree BusaHang... I don't trust mirrors as much as I trust my own 2 eyes. Afterall, I had lasic.. I'm 20/15!! haha. May as well get my money's worth and use the damn things!

Back