Gsxr1000 Mirrors. Can you actually see behind you?

bamalam

Registered
I know there has been talk in different threads about mirrors, but on Paschnits website it says "the Gsxr1000 mirrors are slightly wider than stock Busa mirrors". Can you actually really see behind you? I'm 6'1" 210# and can't see much (nothing but shoulder and sky). $50 is not what I'm concerned about. Is there a better choice?

I'm smaller than you at 5'10" 175lbs, but I can see much better with gsxr mirrors.
They vibrate less and sit out a little further.
Dollar for dollar one of the best mods I've done.
You can get 1" spacers for any of the mirrors too. That'll help alot if you have problems seeing past your shoulders.:beerchug:

I'm smaller than you at 5'10" 175lbs, but I can see much better with gsxr mirrors.
They vibrate less and sit out a little further.
Dollar for dollar one of the best mods I've done.
You can get 1" spacers for any of the mirrors too. That'll help alot if you have problems seeing past your shoulders.:beerchug:
right on the money and i am 6'2" @ 250lbs. :beerchug:

They dont vibrate near as much as the oem ones.
You can see only a little better with them. If you get the spacers you will see more.
I like them but don't have spacers. 6'4.

im 6'1' and 240lbs. I use these without spacers and am extremely happy with them. I can actually see behind me.

i don't have them and they work just fine. i think the difference is that i have to exaggerate and tuck my elbows in to get full view whereas the extenders don't require it.

Not sure but The OEM GSXR 1000 mirrors may vibrate less, All the after market ones I have come across are cheap, will not hold a position and vibrate like crazy... Hit a bump and the mirrors move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe some new high $ after market ones I do not know about, But the cheap ones are just that..
Mike

If I was going to get some GSX mirrors what year do I get I looked at Paschnits but the shipping is way to much

thanks Guys

I got mine in CF from pashnit for $59.95 shipped. If you get the non cf ones they are $10 less I believe.. send Tim a msg. there Im sure he will take care of you. If you get the cheap ones from ebay then you get what ya pay for IMO

Back