Mini whirlwind.

newman

Registered
Just got a mini whirlwind or something blow through my front garden just now.
Heard a whooshing noise all the plants went blowing in one direction. Went outside and the garden table, umbrella and a garden chair, had been blown over, and up the road all the umbrellas outside the cafe had been blow over.
Never seen anything like that before.???.
Haven't got any pics but if anyone wants some I can go outside and put the table, umbrella and chair on the floor again and take some.:laugh:.

That is funny. I keep telling people somthing like that is going to happen in our office. One half is cold, the other is usually a lot warmer. One day, if I am lucky, a little super cell will form and send a little tornado into my office. A man can dream :laugh:

PS: Sorry for the loss of any of your plants during the twister :laugh:

I have been running through a lot of those lately. I guess because of our heat?

Pretty wild when you see one on the side of the highway and it crosses paths with you and moves your truck around.

I have been running through a lot of those lately. I guess because of our heat?

Pretty wild when you see one on the side of the highway and it crosses paths with you and moves your truck around.

We saw a bunch a few weeks ago on our way through Amarillo,TX area. Was really suprised the impact they had on the car as one caught the rear passenger side. :whistle:

Sorry I forgot to say I'm in England so it made it all the more strange to me.
The plants are fine thanks, only a couple of tree things a bit bent in their pots.
It only lasted for about 5 seconds, in our garden.

Back