Mini Daytona Trip

Ride_or_Fish

Donating Member
Registered
This morning I decided to zoom north on I95 and take a peek at the manufacturers bike tents at the Daytona Speedway. I was a bit concerned about the weather since the crap
that hit AL/GA is now moving down FL - I only visited the speedway and stayed there for about 3 hours. It turned out that the weather was the least of my worries since the crazy cagers on the interstate make you pay attention!

Otherwise, the pictures were off the cuff with a new pda/phone/camera and I basically had no idea what I was doing. If nothing else, this is a preview to all the better
pics this board should be getting from other's who will stay in Daytona longer than I did. All the manufacturer displays where still being set up and only a few accessory vendors were already there.

Ricky Carmichael's machine
IMAGE_00011.jpg

Another of Ricky's bikes
IMAGE_00012.jpg

Rolling Stone busa. The wheels look pretty good in person.
IMAGE_00013.jpg

anodder...
IMAGE_00014.jpg

It has clips from the Rolling Stones magazine under the clear coat of the paint!
IMAGE_00015.jpg

//i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/sisillip/Daytona20070302/IMAGE_00027.jpg[/IMG]

New blue busa
IMAGE_00017.jpg

New red busa - some things just never change!
IMAGE_00018.jpg

Lots of M109's -
IMAGE_00020.jpg

The paint on this special edition (I think) looked hot!
IMAGE_00021.jpg

Dash shot
IMAGE_00022.jpg

More from the Suzuki cruiser tent
IMAGE_00023.jpg

One M. Jordan's team bikes
IMAGE_00024.jpg

V. Rossi The Dr.'s bike (Biaggi who???)
IMAGE_00025.jpg

It looked much better in person.
IMAGE_00026.jpg

With the weather changing for the worse, I saddled up and zoomed home at warp speed.
firedevil.gif

But the cagers were racing me up to triple digits all the way home... sheesh!
SHOCKED.gif

Nice pix. Saw the Rolling Stones Busa in Cleveland last month. Sweet lookin
super.gif

The wheels on the Rolling Stone bike look like copper plating. Hmmm!!!

Back