Daytona Bike Week

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
cool.gif
As usaul i made plans to go to Daytona, Me and Dngrumpy have rented a house near Orlando! Just cause it was cheaper down there, However three of my friends have backed out from going down, this year!
So if any one need a place to stay, I got a 4 bedroom house with a garage, if any one needs a place to stay! Of course donations will gladlly be accecpted! Also if your coming down from the colder regions,, it good to get some good riding in daily!!
Just shoot me or Dngrumpy a PM if interested!
cool.gif

cool.gif

Good info and very nice offer.

Wish I was going to make it but no can do.

We did that 2 years ago, stayed in Kissimee, made the trip to Daytona. 45 min ride turned to never made it to the beach,traffic...Bike overheated at the raceway. Leave early would be my advice. For my money Ill leave bike week to the Harleys. Too much traffic. Nice offer on the house though.
biggrin.gif

(DREW @ Jan. 25 2007,11:04) We did that 2 years ago, stayed in Kissimee, made the trip to Daytona. 45 min ride turned to never made it to the beach,traffic...Bike overheated at the raceway. Leave early would be my advice. For my money Ill leave bike week to the Harleys. Too much traffic. Nice offer on the house though.
biggrin.gif
Your bike overheated, where you in downtown traffic, or just on highway?

Ive gat a big bore with cams and i only have trouble downtown!

Back