Miller Trackday Campers

cool.gif

Is it Miller time yet??
all_coholic.gif

Whatta we got now, 5 more weeks? I can't wait!

--Wag--

The Vinuuch and myself are getting together on the 4th to go through the bikes and put steel braided lines on, change oil, etc. This is getting close!

(Lamb busa @ Jul. 25 2007,06:22) The Vinuuch and myself are getting together on the 4th to go through the bikes and put steel braided lines on,  change oil, etc.  This is getting close!
super.gif

I've got a trackday on August 4th @ Cali Speedway. I'll be riding Level III (expert) level if anyone wants to join. I believe there are some spots left. This will be my true practice day before Miller time.

709 miles.  10 1/2 hours.  2 stops for gas, including 1 to pee and empty the ashtray and we're there!  

I'm working on getting a tent for the bed of the pickup.  Looks cool.  Like a modern covered wagon.  And I could use it for track days for shade. Trying to find a pic that will upload.

(Big O @ Jul. 31 2007,01:11) Yeah, try this.
post-67-69462-web_pickup_tent.jpg

All you need now is the jacuzzi and wet bar

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(Big O @ Jul. 31 2007,01:08) 709 miles.  10 1/2 hours.  2 stops for gas, including 1 to pee and empty the ashtray and we're there!  

I'm working on getting a tent for the bed of the pickup.  Looks cool.  Like a modern covered wagon.  And I could use it for track days for shade.  Trying to find a pic that will upload.
Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 26 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 722.96 miles

Hah, I gotcha beat!
wink.gif

I'm glad I mapquested it. Looks like the fastest route is the long way around
wink.gif

qp.jpg

It's also $128.00 in gas...one way.
wow.gif

We'll be there Fri and help Rich stake our claim in the paddock, check the place out and maybe video Rich on Sat.

Soo... From the map quests, it looks like your going to SLC. What dates will you be there? I may meet you guy's and check things out, take pics, video tape...
I'm just up in Boise, ID, about 4 hours away...

I'll try and find the
all_coholic.gif

-Nick

(BoiseBusa @ Jul. 31 2007,12:44) Soo... From the map quests, it looks like your going to SLC.  What dates will you be there?  I may meet you guy's and check things out, take pics, video tape...
I'm just up in Boise, ID, about 4 hours away...

I'll try and find the  
all_coholic.gif

-Nick
We'll be there 9/1-9/3 doing a trackday.

There may still be slots open if you want, www.apextrackdays.com , or you can drop by just to hang out!
beerchug.gif

Back