Miller Motorsports Park Track Day

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
For all those that will be attending this event and anyone else that would like to get a shirt  
wink.gif

https://www.bike-shirts.com/index.php

I'll be sure to order several!! Good job Rich and Charles!!

We'll be mad representin in a couple weeks!!

Are they avail in toddler sizes by any chance? Gotta get my 18 month old daughter in some stylin' threads

(gtrpimp76 @ Aug. 14 2007,18:56) I'll be sure to order several!! Good job Rich and Charles!!

We'll be mad representin in a couple weeks!!

Are they avail in toddler sizes by any chance? Gotta get my 18 month old daughter in some stylin' threads
Small thru XXXL on the site, but check with CAp
wink.gif

i chose my order, hit checkout, signed on to paypal, hit continue to go back to the order page, hit continue to get my order confirmation, but it just kept flipping me back to the order page

is this because it is showing "out of stock" or am i doing something wrong? i've ordered several times before and it has never done this...any help will be appreciated
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Aug. 14 2007,19:38) i chose my order, hit checkout, signed on to paypal, hit continue to go back to the order page, hit continue to get my order confirmation, but it just kept flipping me back to the order page

is this because it is showing "out of stock" or am i doing something wrong?  i've ordered several times before and it has never done this...any help will be appreciated
beerchug.gif
CAp is working on it
wink.gif
it appears that some sizes are out of stock.

Hey Cap,

Let us know what option to select for shipping and shipping address. I know you're planning to ship them in bulk, probably to Rich(he's got a bigger trailer than me
wink.gif
)

Also, it shows large white/grey out of stock.

Got mine ordered! Two each for me and the wiff!

--Wag--

OK guys we need to get these orders in the next day or two so I can get them made and shipped..... No pressure !!

(captain @ Aug. 19 2007,17:13) OK guys we need to get these orders in the next day or two so I can get them made and shipped..... No pressure  !!
Still waiting on...

Lamb Busa
Big O
gtrpimp76
Rocketman

(captain @ Aug. 19 2007,17:13) OK guys we need to get these orders in the next day or two so I can get them made and shipped..... No pressure  !!
AAAagh!
crazy.gif
(scotty's voice) I can't stand the pressure Capin' I've ordered the shirts!!
laugh.gif

Back