Military on the site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys, I'm unemployed and have lots of time to sit here and watch the firewall. I'm seeing tons of vistors from US military domains. Got some from Kuwait, Norfolk, gate something and many more. I support you guys 100% and wanted you to know that. For you folks overseas I am sure that I speak for everyone here THANKS for what you and your family are doing, pass it on to your fellow soldiers.

Thanks Captain

f_1960.gif

Thanks to all of you that serve the USA!

I am a retired Marine Sergeant Major. I could not be more supportive of our troops all around the world. I can truely say that I have been there and done that. Too those of you out there now in Iraq and Afagastan, or where ever you may be serving, Thank You. I absolutely appreciate your courage under fire and your devotion to duty. God Speed and may you soon return home to your families who I'm sure dearly miss you.

It's OK guys I wouldn't want anyone knowing it was me either.... Umm No Lt. I wasn't on the Internet during my gate duty!!!
laugh.gif

Our contingent is small but I would also like to offer kudos to our Canadian troops in Afghanistan too !!
wink.gif

I don't know
but its been said...
Air Force wings
are made of lead...
I don't know
But I've been told...
Navy wings are made of Gold!

Here you go Captain, a hit from Iraq...

I will be here for a couple more weeks then back home for a ride on the best...

My time here this time should only be for 2 months, still activated and waiting for my next rotation back over here...

Thanks for the support and talk with you when I get home.

Puck

Ex-Navy here. Thanks to all those who are currently serving in this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you all that you may return home safe to you families.

Thank you very much. USAF enlisted for 6 years. Not in Iraq.....yet. Odds are that I will be by the end of the year-can't wait. The banner look great Captain! Thanks again for your support and your great site.

I'm a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. I sincerely appreciate what you all are doing for your country. Keep the faith and take care of yourselves out there.

Much Thanks,

DJ

Here's a hit from wallops island, va. FC2(SW) here. Working at a R&D center for aegis. ( WEAPON SYSTEMS )

Chalk one up from Germany! Former Marine, now doing contract work for the Army.

You know what Army stands for, right?

A ren't
R eady to be
M arines...
Y et

(yeah, I know - flame on!)
tounge.gif

Army Major. Back from Iraq since July. Thanks, Cap, for all the support.

Back