Mileage?

gerignac

Registered
Hello just had a quick question about bike mileage. I got my first bike back in april a 2005 hayabusa with 2700 miles. i ride it every where. since then i have about 18k miles on it now. just wanted to know with a will taken care of motor how many miles can i expect to get out of the bike?

i hope so! i had alot of people tell me no more then 60k and i hope it pput out more that that with great care! :D thanks again

There is a member here with 105k+ on an 08 with no issues at all. Your good!

Busabret I think you are reffering to Scar who is about to roll 106K on his with no issues.. of course he is meticillous about his maintenance.

Yes Sir that is exactly who I was refering to. Last I saw on Facebook was a pic at 105,030 but I saw he did a lot riding since.

Yeah he litterly lives right around the cornor from me. I know this weekend he hit Tucson for some new tires and such...

My roommate has a 2002 Busa that had 110000 miles on it when he bought it. Best $1500 he ever spent. It has been ridden hard on a regular basis and only received the cheapest gas and oils and basic of maintenance yet it always starts right up and runs great. If he was home Id post a pic of his odometer. I'm hoping to buy it from him when he moves on to a newer Busa. Id like to have one of each generation.

002.jpg

I am a firm believer of proper maintanence. Over done can also be bad!! All depends on who works on your bike and how well you take care of it. I put 12K hard miles on my 09 model in 7 months and it keeps getting faster.
Color really has a lot to do with how fast it is and also how long it will last:whistle:

My '07 has a little over 86,000 miles right now. I'm planning to hit 100,000 before the end of the year.:please:

Back