Microtech lt-10 vs motec m84

wats the price on the M130?

$3495. I was definitely looking after watching that video. Definitely some pretty cool stuff especially for what all it does. In my situation with a brand new build it wouldn't be to bad of a price.

I just got my bike back from Cecil at htp from installing the M 130 ECU Saturday. I had all the extra boxes on my bike before and burn some wiring up on my bike. It was a cluttered up wiring mess! Cecil told me to just cut all that s*** off get the new box mounted and he would handle the rest. He is a great guy to deal with. I took my bike to the track yesterday for the first time and have way more power than I had before. I will be calling Cecil tomorrow to learn how to hook this b**** up!

this was the first time I've done any business with htp and will be doing business with them again in the future. I recommend putting the new ECU on your bike just to simplify things if anything. I don't know too much about it I'm still learning it so Ceicil will have to answer any questions about it.

I just got my bike back from Cecil at htp from installing the M 130 ECU Saturday. I had all the extra boxes on my bike before and burn some wiring up on my bike. It was a cluttered up wiring mess! Cecil told me to just cut all that s*** off get the new box mounted and he would handle the rest. He is a great guy to deal with. I took my bike to the track yesterday for the first time and have way more power than I had before. I will be calling Cecil tomorrow to learn how to hook this b**** up!

this was the first time I've done any business with htp and will be doing business with them again in the future. I recommend putting the new ECU on your bike just to simplify things if anything. I don't know too much about it I'm still learning it so Ceicil will have to answer any questions about it.
post some pics 65 beaver and what was cost of install and tune?????

the box, output shaft rpm sensor a few other sensors and some miscellaneous stuff with two day shipping was just over 4000 or $4100 to my door.

the motek dash, wire the bike, drill trans for output shaft rpm, plumb fuel system and tune my bike with parts was $4,500. just the dash was $1,900. my $650 Racepak one didn't work with the new M 130.

Ceicil set up the anti lag,made a boost curve for me to use at the track, mounted and set up the dash stuff. I think that was a pretty fair price considering half of it was just the dash itself. I'm going to work on my bike in the next day or two I will take some pictures and get them up.

the ECU with miscellaneous sensors and shipping was $4000. For Cecil 2 drill the transmission and tap it for output shaft sensor, mount the motec dash including the dash, plumb the fuel system with the fittings, the spares connector, wire all the **** up, dyno, and give me a boost curve, get the waste gate solenoid working right, get the anti-lag set up was $4,100. Half of that was the dash itself. I think that is fair considering the amount of work that is needed to get it all wired up and functioning properly.

Where are you at in Michigan? I'm in Detroit.

the ECU with miscellaneous sensors and shipping was $4000. For Cecil 2 drill the transmission and tap it for output shaft sensor, mount the motec dash including the dash, plumb the fuel system with the fittings, the spares connector, wire all the **** up, dyno, and give me a boost curve, get the waste gate solenoid working right, get the anti-lag set up was $4,100. Half of that was the dash itself. I think that is fair considering the amount of work that is needed to get it all wired up and functioning properly.

Where are you at in Michigan? I'm in Detroit.
really?? right outside detroit.... st claire shores, harper woods, gross pointe... dude post some pics:laugh:

How is it to use? I watched the video on it and it looks complicated. I'm sure after using it a few times its not that bad.

has anybody heard from 65 beaver said he just got the m-130 motec installed w sensors, dash,tuned but never posted pics.... hvint posted since 7-30-2013:banghead:

Back