Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Ha!!! They didn't get me suckers

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Microsoft do you like or dislike it.

Decided to make it a poll question, I do a lot more than dislike it but lets keep it friendly fun :poke:

:cussing:Got my PC back up and running did it all the way it's supposed to be uploaded and updated drivers activated and validated my version of xp. I was good to go, Downloaded and extremely large game and reloaded all my music and pictures. I constantly back them to CD's just in case, so busted HD wasn't as catastrophic as it could have been.

So this morning my little yellow shield lets me know "You need and update!"

We all want to stay up to date on our software don't we:whistle: After the update the computer crashes and won't restart windows in any way. Ran the repair off the installation disk. Fail! I have to reload xp all over and there by erase everything I had downloaded:banghead:

They in the software business so they have to keep selling software right. So they gave you Vista which was a failure some people ran back to xp and some just went to apple. Now they give windows 7 which they should have given for free to everyone had Vista and bought it to upgrade there xp

Hey Bill got a present for ya!!! :blowingup:

now to keep restoring all that data:banghead:

One word. Mac. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now as far as xbox goes microsoft is awesome! When it comes to computers and windows... garbage.

I haven’t had any problems and liked vista. I got a free upgrade to 7 and like that too. Sorry you’re having problems.

No issues. I like Vista as well. As long as you know how to turn stupid stuff off, its super reliable and functions flawlessly. Haven't had any issues with 7 either..

No issues. I like Vista as well. As long as you know how to turn stupid stuff off, its super reliable and functions flawlessly. Haven't had any issues with 7 either..

My brother has 7 and likes it but he disabled auto updates and not doing them. He had Vista and said it sucked switched back to xp till 7 came

I really dislike windows, so instead of complaining about it i bought a Mac. I love it best machine i ever owned. NTM i have had amazing customer service with Apple. :thumbsup:

R u a gamer if so windows all the way

Not a gamer and have the pc already Linux all the way.

Getting a new pc and not a gamer MAC is the way.

Two hard drives makes keeping data and info much easier to restore

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

R u a gamer if so windows all the way

Not a gamer and have the pc already Linux all the way.

Getting a new pc and not a gamer MAC is the way.

Two hard drives makes keeping data and info much easier to restore

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I second most of this!!! 2 harddrives is the way to go. Store all data etc on seperate. Only use main for windows program itself. you dont loose any data this way. I actually prefer external hard drives over the internal. I have roughly 100 terabytes of external storage.

I also use a program called deepfreeze. Deepfreeze doesn't let anything write to a frozen drive. Anything put on the frozen drive is gone on a reboot. Never worry about viruses or anything. If setup right you will run for years and never slow the computer down. I owned an Internet cafe with 55 pc's and never had a problem no matter the sites they went to.

Testing software is great also. Download the install program on an unfroze drive, install and test all you want. Reboot computer and software is gone. 15 day demos can be installed over and over..

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a sys admin for about 150 PC's and have daily battles with Windows. Although, I am very happy with how Windows 7 behaves and performs on a daily basis. The only real gripe I have with Microsoft if Internet Explorer. It is utter crap and I refuse to use it. I use Google Chrome or Firefox and encourage my users to do the same.

Windows 7 Ultimate is what I run and it has been flawless for months.

Back