Michigan riders

jonhpt2001

Registered
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm getting "reved" up for the upcoming season and I'm looking for a group of riders from West Michigan. I'm really getting tired of riding by myself and when I do hook up with a group of riders all they want to do is race me (at least at first
biggrin.gif

I'm an adult rider looking for good rides and lots of fun....thanks

Do you like Pina Coloda's and getting caught in the rain?

Just kidding.
laugh.gif

Seriously it is hard to find a group that is more interested in a nice scenary ride and not blasting away from every light or doing wheelies the entire length of the hiway. Good luck on your venture but I am sure that there is someone on hear close to you.
smile.gif

ill be back there at the end of march, we'll hook up and tear it upppppp. i enjoy riding up 23 all the way to mackinaw then hitting the back roads around there through like zeeland and stuff and then hoppin on 75 and hightail it back. scenic route fo sho!!!!!!!!!

that's what I'm talking about...I grew up on 23 south of Alpena...23 is a great ride north of Alpena to the bridge...I've been thinking about a ride through the UP down into Wisconsin then take the Ferry across the lake....it would be pretty cool...there is a book I want to get called something like...Great Michigan Rides...outlines a bunch of different routes all in Michigan...

If you get to WI. next summer, I'm in Manitowoc two blocks north of the car ferry. Some good ride north of here into Door county, email if your riding this way!

Gonna be in Flint with CamaroGuy, we will try to get a group ride goin.  I am getting the itch worse than ever.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139975207 -->

i`m in for a ride. weather permiting? i live in dearborn 10miles from detroit near 94.
biggrin.gif

I'm up for a ride... Out of Kzoo... Don't know if you have checked out the other board. There are some great guys that are also out of the West side I have been talking to, looking to ride with them for the first time this season...
cool.gif

Me and some Black Bird riders are doing a ride this summer. Hitting the Irish Hills to start but not sure from there

guys, post up email addresses so I can get a distribution list/maybe a yahoo group up so we can discuss
smile.gif

kata5482@kettering.edu is me.

There is an event planned in muncie,indiana on the sh.org ... big drag race event people all over the country coming down for a big meet. would be fun to roll down
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back