What's going on in Michigan???

omega0003

Registered
I'll be in Saginaw, Michigan this weekend, 8/8/08 - 8/11/08.  I'm taking the busa and I want to know where all the shops are and where the riders hang out.  I'm in MI several times a year and I have trouble finding bike shops.  I'm looking for a shop that does chrome, rims, and accessories on the fly.  It can be in the Detroit, Flint, or Saginaw area.  I've got a kitchen pass this weekend and I plan on putting a lot of MI miles on the busa this weekend.  Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thursday nights is sportsbike night in Royal Oak, MI. Depending on the weather it draws up to 700+ sportsbikes. On the weekend usually everyone is off into their own. There are groups of bikers hanging all over in the Detroit Metro area. Don't know too much going on the weekend you will be in town but since the weekend will be nice, they will be out and about.

Looks like not much going on in Michigan.

whistling.gif

Salesman is out to dinner with the sales manager. At some point in the conversation Michigan comes up.
The salesman says only Whores and hockey players come from Michigan.
The sales manager tells the salesman his WIFE happens to come from Michigan, to which the salesman replied, what team did she play for?
laugh.gif

Back