Best roads in Michigan or Ontario

Looking for some sweet roads in South Eastern Michigan and South Eastern Ontario for some fun rides this spring. Anybody have any favourites???

up through the Muskokas is beautiful, but that's a bit of a hike for you. I've heard the secondary highways in the London/Paris/Woodstock/St. Thomas area are quite nice, I rode there years ago.

THE HITMAN, YOU ARE FROM WINDSOR,SO IM I.WE TAKE RIVER ROAD TO CHATHAM,SO CURVES BUT WITCH THE RIGHT SWEEPERS -GRAVEL!

the 401 - that's all you need!
tounge.gif

Thanks for the info. guys. As far as the 401, I like driving it but there are so many cops on that road it's scary. I am originally from T.O and have made the ride out there on my last bike but the police are everywhere. I have driven up to Leamington along the lake and back using Highway 3 which was fun - I would recommend trying this if you haven't. Do any of you guys use radar detection and if so, what would you recommend - manufacturer, mounting options (hidden...), etc.. I have read about a wireless system that mounts a red light in your helmet that flashes when radar is detected. Do you guys use anything?

inthebutt - radar detectors are illegal to use in Ontario - don't you dare !!
wow.gif
It's a BIG and I mean a BIG ASS fine if you get caught with it.

Back