Michelin Pilot Sport - on the road at last

VegasDude, I will find out the information for you on tuesday...I do have the race ones in stock right now, but I have the "sports" coming in later this week...I will let you know what the price will be for these one's....I will all keep you posted on the price of the tires as soon as I find out on tuesday......

[This message has been edited by Best Cycle Parts (edited 11 October 1999).]

Best Cycle Parts why don't you open up a web site cataloge?

These Hayabusa and ZX12r's are going to be nothing but income for who has the best tire prices.

Can you give us some sort of indication what tires you are selling to owners of Hayabusa's.

Michelin
Dunlop
Bridgestone
Metzler
Pirelli

Kawabuser, we carry all the lines of tires you mentioned....Right now, I am looking into opening up a website, for all of you to see.....It will have alittle bit of everything on it, if all things go well....If there is any special request for tires, feel free to email me at Bestcycleparts@hotmail.com....Right now, I am just trying to keep up with VegasDude...Haha! .........Gee, guess what I received? Believe this 200 Bridgestone tires on my last shipment! ....How many do you think I got for the Hayabusa?

[This message has been edited by Best Cycle Parts (edited 11 October 1999).]

...shur I am...just starten to learn! I thought(hoped) that a "rounder" front tire would help...I just won't try to stuff her into the curves quite as hard, and I can't say I'm gonna be trashing the front skins first on this bike! She is so scary even stock that I'm rideing like a kid again...braking right into the middle of a curve, standing the bike up and whacking the gas...point and shoot! Don't wanna stand it up too early, but dam, I just seem to keep coming into the corners too fast! Maybe I should pull a plug wire, then it won't stand up so hard !

Back