Michelin Pilot Sports, how are they?

viol8r

Registered
Put 75 miles today, did'nt scrub the michelin man but they sure felt good. Except for the bumps it felt like I flying. Flying a rocket :) Thanks for the great info KawAbuser.

Also did about 140 across the mississippi :)

[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 16 November 1999).]

I'm jealous, I'll have to wait 6 months to see any here. Going to try Dunlop now.

I got my pilots but have not put them on yet. They have a radical slope on the rear tire and the front tire does not have the typical line groove going down the center of the tire. I am looking forward to trying these tires. My one question is what kind of mileage am i going to get?

If you are useing the new Michelin Pilot Sports and have racked up a few miles could you take a minute and post your honest opinion.

Compare them to the OEM Bridgestones and any other tires you have liked.

Any mileage comments as well would be appreciated.

I'm liken em so far...took a bit to get adjusted to the quicker response...the bike does indeed feel lighter on it's "feet" than before, but I don't think the milage will be too good...haven't rode in Ideal conditions, but they do seem stickyer than the bridgstones...got em scrubed right to the edge now, but little shredding has ocurred , due mostly to cold roads (and cold feet!)

Back