Metzler MEZ6

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Is anybody running the new Metzler MEZ6 tires and whats your thoughts on them ?

Yes I am on my second set, I got just over 8000 miles on them and they stick just fine for me, I think they are a good tire

(inthexring @ Sep. 11 2006,09:27) Yes I am on my second set, I got just over 8000 miles on them and they stick just fine for me, I think they are a good tire
How do they stick compared to the stock tires?

better than stock by a mile... If I ever get home I'll be putting many miles on them. The only down side is they seem to have a "stop point" when cornering. They lay into the corner and stop at a fixed point...

Im gonna try a set when these Pilot Powers are done which should only be a week or so. Looking for a lttle more tire life

(inthexring @ Sep. 11 2006,09:27) Yes I am on my second set, I got just over 8000 miles on them and they stick just fine for me, I think they are a good tire
+1

but under very heavy accelaration, they slip, takes a sec to hook up, but I will buy them again, and again and so on.

Just put them on and I like them. They feel better than the stockers. I always felt like a low side was coming with the stock tires. These feel better to me.

In addition, they seem to be better over bumpy pavement in canyons.

Back