Met the Hayabusa fan club just now

xzvs

Registered
Stopped by my local cigarette vendor today. Guess he had family visiting from india as when I came through the door an 18-19 yo guy was headed out at a rapid rate.
So, I greet Norman (shop owner) and this kid is out in the parking lot literally jumping up and down screaming "SUZUKI HAYABUSA!!!" Norman says "wooo looks like he likes your bike". Well he came back inside and started asking about my bike in severely broken english -- well more like telling me about it -- seems this guy had read up on his haybusas. Turns out he rides a "small one" in india and one day dreams of a harley or a hayabusa. Yeah (boooooooo harley
tounge.gif
)
Anyway -- seemed as tho the kid had only seen pictures of the busa as he asked if he could "look" and pretty much checked out evey square inch of the bike.
So, as my tire is on it last legs and I had a fan nearby -- I gave a little smoke show for the guy. I thought he was gonna pee himself -- couldn't smile any bigger.
eek2.gif

Cool story. Did your helmet fit when you left or did you have to greese it up to get it on?
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 24 2006,15:36) Cool story. Did your helmet fit when you left or did you have to greese it up to get it on?
biggrin.gif
I bought the helmet with my overinflated ego in mind -- therfore a perfect fit

(COLDSTONE1298 @ Sep. 24 2006,17:13) well the bike was one of the main rides in a "bollywood" movie that, cheesy as it was looked like it was better then "Torque".
laugh.gif
What movie?

(xzvs @ Sep. 24 2006,16:03)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 24 2006,15:36) Cool story. Did your helmet fit when you left or did you have to greese it up to get it on?
biggrin.gif
I suppose you wear a XXXL jock strap too!
tounge.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 24 2006,17:43)
(xzvs @ Sep. 24 2006,16:03)
biggrin.gif
I suppose you wear a XXXL jock strap too!
tounge.gif
Note to self -- Keep gsx away from my underwear drawer

the repuation reins worldwide, yes the busa is the undisputed king
it makes all of us who ride it look good, thats saying alot considering my lowlevel skills.

Back