Met another busa owner.... just now!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
... this morning on the way back from meeting with this guy about shooting a football league... I rode by... saw a Busa.

It was a small car wash... I saw the Busa parked, so I stopped and turned into the lot to find the owner. He was a big black guy with muscles... the exact opposite of me!! LOL! His Busa was an 02 and it had several mods done, but no undertail mod. Still, it was/is a Busa... we chatted for about 10mins about the bikes and that was that... and I went on my merry way.... speeding..... like superman!!!!!!!

Well, that's my early morning Busa story for this day!!! The Busa owner was cool. We had a good chat....

Did he happen to mention anything about ever seeing cows get excited by his Busa when he rode by? Just wondering and no particular reason for the question.

cows?
rock.gif
as in fat chicks? remember..i am a city slicker

Did he happen to mention anything about ever seeing cows get excited by his Busa when he rode by? Just wondering and no particular reason for the question.
I know what ya mean , they get all jittery when I go by too !
Hmmm...."thinking, should I ask?"

Awww, what the heck!!

Ever seen two of em high five each other as you rode past on your Busa??

ri - We be talking farm animals, not fat chicks or as my mother calls them "Pleasantly Plump Peoples".

Back