MET MY FIRST HAYABUSA.ORG MEMBER TODAY !!

banditoo

Registered
Finally met my first Hayabusa.org member, today, brother Haywood.

Helluva nice guy, we met at Boston Pizza and bullshitted for a little while and went for a cruise into the mountains. We both have 02's but mine of course is beautiful Black/Blue and Haywood's is an ugly ass Silver/Grey one but his sounds/looks better then mine ...
tounge.gif

Who's got a grand they could lend me so I can get a 4 into 1 and a PCIII -
laugh.gif

Sorry no pictures today, but next time. Finally I was able to ride with another "REAL" bike, instead of all the scooters I'm used to riding with
cool.gif

Sound like fun! One of the best times I had on the Busa so far was the day I met up with a bunch of my Busa brothers
cool.gif

I haven't met one yet... hope to some day in the future.

The weather has been fantastic for the last couple months for this time of the year BigBS, we've had temps well into the 50's, 60's and sometimes 70's for the past many weeks.

Here's what's on tap for the weekend, a little chilly but nothing a few layers won't fix
cool.gif

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?yyc&unit=i
We have had about a week and a half of weather like that here in Kansas. The rain came in tonight and will probably be here for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I don't have the parts to do the mods I need to do. They won't be here until the end of next week when the weather is supposed to get nice again!

laugh.gif
Keep in mind, he only needs a thousand Canadian. By my calculations that is about $3.75 USD. How do those commercials go??? for less than a cup of coffee you can help an underpriveliged busa owner get a shiny 4-1 and mapping system. really can't you all afford to spare a little?
jump9.gif

laugh.gif
Keep in mind, he only needs a thousand Canadian. By my calculations that is about $3.75 USD. How do those commercials go??? for less than a cup of coffee you can help an underpriveliged busa owner get a shiny 4-1 and mapping system. really can't you all afford to spare a little?
jump9.gif
ha ha ha, addicted to torque - SHHH, don't tell the Americans that, I'm hoping for a donation of a grand USD, which of course will allow me to mod the SHAT out of my ride - I'll have the baddest ass ride on the site
laugh.gif

oh and btw ADT, we expect a visit from you to Cowtown one of these days because there ain't no way we're going to ride over the bald ass prairies to visit you !!

laugh.gif

Very nice.  I hope the 2 of you had your hats and shirts on.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
. I got to meet another member today also. Bigdraggo to add to the list. Nice guy with nice Busa going Turbo.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081642831 -->

dont think of it as bald ass prairies, instead think of it as... well, bald ass prairies sums it up pretty well. Anyways, I plan on heading out your way this summer, will definetly hook up with you goys when I am out there. I want to do the sunshine coast run once more. it has been about four years since I have seen vancouver island. beautiful place, fun twisties.
cool.gif

Hey Banditoo, Haywood  and Addicted to Torque, don't forget if your headed towards the Okanagan give me a shout.  Wouldn't mind meeting some Busa brothers.  Same with you MSF and RSD.    
smile.gif

Hey Banditoo, Haywood  and Addicted to Torque, don't forget if your headed towards the Okanagan give me a shout.  Wouldn't mind meeting some Busa brothers.  Same with you MSF and RSD.    
smile.gif
Consider it done blkblu !! Definitely heading out to the Okanagan this summer sometime. You are in Penticton aren't you ?

Yes I am Banditoo.  Should be a great summer.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081886365 -->

Back