message board error

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Have I been sent to corner again?
Is this the final step before banning?
Am I on my way out?

I get this when trying to post. This will take me a few attempts, hopefully it will post...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

HEY. I've got a problem here and you LAUGH at it?
argue.gif

Just go back to doing your nails.
I'm sure a real moderator is already working on it.

You don't worry me...oh, what's this? A PM from Hank? Begging for forgiveness no doubt...

My new school of thought - if I'm not getting the error, the error does not exist...how's that for customer service?
laugh.gif

yo Michelle.How come yesterday some of the post didn't show up?But it would show you was the last one to post.DO3 mentioned this in the any subject thread,and I know it happened to heavy also.And the sight wasn't busy.
rock.gif

Actually, I've seen that same error for a long time now (months)...I'll post a reply and it shows me as the last poster, then I open the thread and my post is MIA.

I'll start an inquiry behind the scenes to get some answers for you guys...

(Rainer3012 @ Aug. 14 2007,09:43)
(PDBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,08:20) HEY. I've got a problem here and you LAUGH at it?  
argue.gif

wow.gif
uh oh
Don't worry...he really loves me, deep down...I just know it...
zzwhip.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,10:03)
argue.gif

wow.gif
uh oh
zzwhip.gif
It's actually the other way around. You see, Va sabotages the board so we will PM her. It makes her feel like the big whig around here. It all started with her commendering the .Org corner, and it's been an ego thing for her ever since. I actually thought I witnessed her trying to push the other moderators around at the spring bash. MC Mustang going off the road? No brakes, compliments of VA. Her throw Doug the beers at the lower fire pit? A plot to get him to "dance on fire"
Yup, I wouldn't have thought it either, but there it is.
The other guys will back me up on this. Right Guys?
Guys?
GUYS??
H E L L O
rock.gif

I suddenly feel so alone...
sad.gif

But heck, I'm still posting!
biggrin.gif

(PDBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,15:05)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,10:03)
argue.gif

wow.gif
uh oh
zzwhip.gif
It's actually the other way around. You see, Va sabotages the board so we will PM her. It makes her feel like the big whig around here. It all started with her commendering the .Org corner, and it's been an ego thing for her ever since. I actually thought I witnessed her trying to push the other moderators around at the spring bash. MC Mustang going off the road? No brakes, compliments of VA. Her throw Doug the beers at the lower fire pit? A plot to get him to "dance on fire"
Yup, I wouldn't have thought it either, but there it is.
The other guys will back me up on this. Right Guys?
Guys?
GUYS??
H E L L O
rock.gif

I suddenly feel so alone...
sad.gif

But heck, I'm still posting!  
biggrin.gif
Hey, at least I wasn't offering my nuts to every person that strolled by
crazy.gif

poke.gif

excuse me, but they weren't my nuts I was offering...

wait a minute that doesn't sound right...
all_coholic.gif

(PDBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,15:51) excuse me, but they weren't my nuts I was offering...

wait a minute that doesn't sound right...  
all_coholic.gif
Yeah, this is going downhill fast...
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,16:06)
(yamahor @ Aug. 14 2007,16:05) Dude... You offered me your nuts on the phone IIRC...
wow.gif
Guy's clearly got issues
laugh.gif
He does... Between that and everyone (Including Cap) asking me about a wetspot whilst they were enjoying the gap, and I was healing... I was kinda scared for the neighborhood down there... Those poor people... Had a H.org invasion... Were there survivors?

Back