What does this error message mean??

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Error sending to (503 This mail server requires authentication. Please check your mail client settings.)

This error was reported at:

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Error sending to (503 This mail server requires authentication. Please check your mail client settings.)

This error was reported at:

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
It happened to me too....I ended up with a triple post

...someone correct me if Im wrong, but that error occurs if you are trying to send an outgoing email thourgh the SMTP server without authentication....

...then again i might be totally wrong

interesting...I haven't had that happen to me recently. It's happened before, but not real recently.

fyi

1- still working out bugs
2- posts still go even if you get an error
3- p.m.s still go even if you get an error

4,5,6,7,8- still working out bugs

all_coholic.gif

fyi

all_coholic.gif
That is
cool.gif

but I've sent PMs to 6 boardmembers who are online, none are getting them. not being impatcient just reporting whats happening while you guys fix the bugs.
biggrin.gif

fyi

all_coholic.gif
That is
cool.gif

but I've sent PMs to 6 boardmembers who are online, none are getting them.  not being impatcient just reporting whats happening while you guys fix the bugs.  
biggrin.gif
I went to my inbox and your PM was there....but there was no notice that you sent it. And the "your messenger" showed "0 new" for any new messages.

Haven't had a posting error and haven't tried sending any PMs yet.

Back