Merry Early Christmas to Me

TxThundar

Registered
Ok, so I have been reading the forum for a few months. I am an x Yamaha R6 rider, current Roadliner Midnight rider but have been missing the sport bike and wanting a second bike. I have been joking with the wife about getting a Busa for Christmas. Well she goes out to go to lunch with friends today, and comes home acting all wierd. After a few minutes she says she can not wait and gives me a big kiss and presses some keys into my hand. Holy Sh*t she bought me a BUSA for Christmas. I still can not believe it and sorry if this post makes no sense. She bought me the Orange and Black we saw at the bike show and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I can tell you this I married the best girl in the world. 12 years and she buys me a Busa for Christmas. Man this is the best gift ever. Will post some pics when I bring her home.

beerchug.gif
Welcome aboard
worthless.gif

Thanks guys and to answer your questions. Lantana is just North of Flower Mound or South of Denton. Off of 407. The wife does have a sister, but she has a husband and would not buy you a bike, more of the selfish type. I am still in shock.

Congrats man.
my missus also egged me to get the new one...had to fork out the dosh myself though
beerchug.gif

Im with you dobie -- Orange n Black IS the best color!
here's the 3 beauties in my life

100_1987smaller.JPG

Good for you man...I got the same present (to myself) in Dec. of 05 with my new 0g busa.
Now I'm getting a gixxer this xmas.!
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome! Wish I could get a Christmas present like that!
sad.gif

Back