Christmas Tree

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
the other night they had news footage of the tree going up in the center of the city and they called it a holiday tree,, that created a barrage of phone calls to the mayor.. tonights news had the mayor saying it s not a holiday tree its a Christmas tree and it will always be a Christmas tree. She then when on to say that she beleaves its Christmas and not happy holidays,,,then wished everyone a Merry Christmas.... music to my ears,,, because I am so sick an tired of this happy holidays crap and people who find Merry Christmas offensive to their beliefs. for me its always Merry Christmas and I make sure to say it to everyone...

God bless you, I believe the same way.:thumbsup:

Too bad the chicken **** politicians in the U.S.A.go out of there way to take religion out of the main frame, because they don't want too offend a small group. :moon:

it s not a holiday tree its a Christmas tree and it will always be a Christmas tree

Dude, that was on the News?? I'm sure as soon and some j... l... l... s... b.. makes enough noise they'll change it.

I'm waiting ONCE for someone to tell me I can not say "Merry Christmas" or something along that line, and I'm afraid that'll be the first time I cuss in public and BIG time !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have this in the UK, had it called a winter festival, politicians sending Christmas cards with nothing to do with Christmas on them, schools doing stupid stuff.
Had a Muslim association say they were offended that the politicians thought they, Muslims could be offended by Christmas, and to stop talking rubbish basically.
All kids no mater what faith used to give each other Christmas cards when my kids were at school.
I don't know whet gets into peoples heads sometimes.

Have this in the UK, had it called a winter festival, politicians sending Christmas cards with nothing to do with Christmas on them, schools doing stupid stuff.
Had a Muslim association say they were offended that the politicians thought they, Muslims could be offended by Christmas, and to stop talking rubbish basically.
All kids no mater what faith used to give each other Christmas cards when my kids were at school.
I don't know whet gets into peoples heads sometimes.
Hey they come to your country my country, and possibly the states(cant speak for them), they come looking for better lives. They bring their beliefs wich is good, no problem with that. My problem is they indoctrine their kids into the belief that their beliefs are better and they shouldn't have to witness our beliefs and that everyone should change to make them happy. As our society keeps bending over to appease them they will keep pushing for more. This will be the downfall of our country, just as its happening in the UK right now. Religion is what put thier society in the mess its in now. I just wish that if they didnt like that they would go home...oh yeah I forgot, they came here for a better life.

Back