Measure your cans!

That sounds funny from a guy who just ran a thread asking people to verify the can measurements
smile.gif
 When do you suppose your 'worry less' part is gonna kick in
smile.gif
smile.gif
OK, so, uh, um, you got me on that one, lmao!

smile.gif

smile.gif

I'd go out and measure mine for ya..but..my stock exhaust system is laying on the garage floor right next to my 'new' titanium full system and the discarded pair valve and my 'new pcIIIusb and my BDE block off plate kit and my clear alternative brake light cover with LED's.....It's friggin Christmas at the UR IT! house.
beerchug.gif

Sorry I had to share....

Dan

I'd go out and measure mine for ya..but..my stock exhaust system is laying on the garage floor right next to my 'new' titanium full system and the discarded pair valve and my 'new pcIIIusb and my BDE block off plate kit and my clear alternative brake light cover with LED's.....It's friggin Christmas at the UR IT! house.
beerchug.gif

Sorry I had to share....

Dan
Show off (smile).

beerchug.gif

Sorry I had to share....

Dan
Ok, I'm officially jealous! Now go hook that sh*t up bro and let us know how it works out.

beerchug.gif

Sorry I had to share....

Dan
Ok, I'm officially jealous!  Now go hook that sh*t up bro and let us know how it works out.
I got the stock pipes off last night and put on the block off plates.....I'm gonna try an finish it up tonight, but I don't get off work until friggin 8:00....I'm dyin here!!!! Gotta get home to work on that puppy...nothin happening here but killin time!! Aaaaarrrggg!!

Pics will definately follow soon......

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Back