Me vs. K8 BK vs. K8 Gsxr1000

Last week the local bike shop brought out a B-king and a CBR 1000rr for our regular Wednesday night ride. Got to ride both bikes and liked them both for different reasons. As we headed out of town we have a street that is posted 100km/62mph. There are 3 sets of lights on this road and a mile in between them. My friend, who has 1/4 mile experience and 60lbs lighter was on the B-king. I spanked him 3 times in a row. After that we did 3 gear roll ons and it was a dead heat until a shifted into 4th. Later I was riding the B-king and went up against the CBR 1000rr and got spanked. I am 100lb heavier then the rider on the CBR. We switched bikes and I spanked the B-king with the CBR. Busa is up for sale and I am getting the CBR.
R  U  
pillepalle.gif
lurk.gif

A day or so ago there was a thread about a girl doing over 200 mph in a mile to set a record on a naked busa. The B-King is about as aerodynamic as a naked busa so that may not have been a factor.

I think anybody can beat anybody on any given bike(talking same class here) or day...it all comes down to the rider.Ive seen Kawi's beat suzuki's (not very often though) zuks beat kawi's. honda's,yamahas..etc..nobody raceing on the street is a proffesional racer so its just luck and oppertunity with some skill, where your pro racers are mostly skill (im talking ricky gadson skill here,not my buddy mike can beat anybody skill)and some luck thrown in.

A day or so ago there was a thread about a girl doing over 200 mph in a mile to set a record on a naked busa. The B-King is about as aerodynamic as a naked busa so that may not have been a factor.
Umm, that bike was not stock either..... If it was a stock Busa it would not be going over 200 mph with or without being naked.

Back