McMaster-carr part #s for screws

cobravenom39

Registered
Hey guys, I want to buy a bunch of fairing screws for my 03 busa, since the guy I bought it off of left them out!!! I was wondering if anyou has the Mcmaster carr part numbers for the screws, plastic fairing fasteners for the tail and under the headlight, and the two big plastic snaps on the plastic on both sides of the fuel tank by the hadlebars.

My girlfriend works there and can get me a heck of a deal!!

Thanks guys

Hey guys, I want to buy a bunch of fairing screws for my 03 busa, since the guy I bought it off of left them out!!!  I was wondering if anyou has the Mcmaster carr part numbers for the screws, plastic fairing fasteners for the tail and under the headlight, and the two big plastic snaps on the plastic on both sides of the fuel tank by the hadlebars.  

My girlfriend works there and can get me a heck of a deal!!

Thanks guys
The problem with this is that the fairing bolts have a small shoulder on them under the head. You can any stainless steel metric button head screws of the same thread diameter that will work, but the OEM one's have that extra shoulder to center up the bolt in the bodywork.

You would need to measure the length and diameter then go from there with McMaster CArr.

The plastic fasteners would be a little easier to do. For those you need to measure the hole diameter and get any push in type pin that will fit through and expand to hold.

The motorcycle manufacturer makes their hardware just a little bit different than your "bought off the shelf" stuff. This ensures that you have to buy from them.....

The motorcycle manufacturer makes their hardware just a little bit different than your "bought off the shelf" stuff. This ensures that you have to buy from them.....
or, in your case, just make up a set.

bowdown.gif

r8

Back