Maybe this would auction,maybe not

100.oo to the Org.

100.oo to the S.P.C.A. or Dave's favourite animal charity.

Cleaned up,new workings,and at your door Sir.

Thanks...Andy.

I'm still gonna need an explanation on the MURPHY thing....

Thanks Andy, you're a good dude.
beerchug.gif

This has to be said here too......How bout RUB GIVING this cool clock away?? Over and above friend
bowdown.gif

Cheers,
Murphy

Must be single, How many wives would allow $200.00 for a Old/broke/dirty Guiness clock.
biggrin.gif

You should see the shid my old lady brings home......actually if it wasn't for her I'd be broke. She tries like hell to keep me in check. My accountant says that I'm financially reckless....he can kiss my arse
biggrin.gif

Whats this about being called Murphy ? My Irish side comes from the Murphys .

crap, i was all in for 1000, building a game room and bar, spare no expense, hahaha
JK that is a sweet clock though

-WHEELMAN

Good guy Todd...just floored at your generousity here...
smile.gif

And Rub going through his things...I was thinking about selling the hubby, but he probably won't pull in as much as that clock just did
laugh.gif

You guys are the best...just had to say that...
cool.gif

Good guy Todd...just floored at your generousity here...
smile.gif

And Rub going through his things...I was thinking about selling the hubby, but he probably won't pull in as much as that clock just did
laugh.gif

You guys are the best...just had to say that...
cool.gif
Ms. Michelle- Thanks, I think the world of this place. Doesn't take long, if you've hung out anywhere else very long, to see this H.org thing is special.

I don't know how to say this, or what analogy to use, but you do a great job of being the site "MOM". It's seems evident there are not many situations in life that ruffle your feathers. You came across as a friend on my first post (dumb avatar I left up)
smile.gif

I just hate to hear a friend is in need, sometimes to a fault, but not with this place. Can't wait to meet everyone at the Bash.
beerchug.gif

Murphy
wink.gif

smile.gif

Back