Maybe not...

...just beating you would be sufficient...the type of stick is irrelevant...
tounge.gif
wow.gif

cool.gif
The only poison pill I've ever considered is of the retirement kind.  ATC is only stressful to the people that shouldn't be there in the first place, and it's amazing how many people that have that job are scared. As far as suicide amoung controllers, I can't think of anyone that was a ATC that commited suicide in the msp area, and that dates back to 1962.

Rub..... I was thinking about that today, actually..... Slightly Bipolar ATC....... might not be good for me.
rock.gif
sad.gif
I've got some MAJOR thinking and praying to do here.

As for Military, Gunny already tried recruiting me, I have a bad back and a messed up knee from my wreck (Knee will never be the same
sad.gif
) That's why I'm trying to get out of Rug Doctor also, it's too physical for my back and knee, BUT the money is too good for me to up and leave.
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138054363 -->

sad.gif

Rub..... I was thinking about that today, actually..... Slightly Bipolar ATC....... might not be good for me.
rock.gif
sad.gif

As for Military, Gunny already tried recruiting me, I have a bad back and a messed up knee from my wreck (Knee will never be the same
sad.gif
) That's why I'm trying to get out of Rug Doctor also, it's too physical for my back and knee, BUT the money is too good for me to up and leave.
mad.gif
yer a big giant dude,how about a security position of some sort.
Roadie for Motley Crue. Yer what 6 10". Hit the gym for a few months,then get paid to kick butt. Its what I always dreamed of. But,I'm only like 6'1" 210.

Roadie for The Crue
super.gif
ya,thats it.

sad.gif

rock.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif
mad.gif
yer a big giant dude,how about a security position of some sort.
       Roadie for Motley Crue.   Yer what 6 10".  Hit the gym for a few months,then get paid to kick butt. Its what I always dreamed of. But,I'm only like 6'1" 210.

Roadie for  The Crue  
super.gif
ya,thats it.
If I decide against becoming an ATC, That was actually an idea I had, to be a bouncer or bodyguard.

sad.gif

Back