Maybe Dr. Phil is right

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel,a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreo's, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheese cake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel...........

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118465062 -->

thats freaking great!!

i started on a case of coronas friday... good thing I can walk back to work!

inner peace here I come!~

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel,a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreo's, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheese cake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel...........

tounge.gif
Guess it's a bit late to ask for you to share...

rock.gif

So true... There was a couple of girls I was talking to a few weeks back and I need finished what I intended to DO with them. Guess I will have to call them tonight.

I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this. :X

tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif

...I totally agree with Dr Phil on that one...
laugh.gif

Back