Mats back

virus1200

Donating Member
Registered
I,m here at vir and just wanted to tell everyone mat took the first race bens wrist was bothering him yesterday so maybe that was the problem I'll post tons of pics today or tomorrow I know how everyone loves pics

about FFFing time! That kid needs to be put in his place BAD! Besides, Mladin rocks
biggrin.gif

Spies has broken bones in the top part of his hand. My guess is , he'll still beat Matt for the championship and Matt knows it. Actually Matt as much as said it yesterday during an interview
wink.gif

Just read that Mladin pulled the double. Spies lead is now at 29 points. If you were to ask Mladin though I am sure he wouldn't have wanted to do it at the expense of Spies injury. Thats the one thing that has made this seasons fight so interesting is that they have been there every week. Not until now has there been an injury or mechanical failure to influence the championship. Spies racing with a busted hand and still getting a 2nd and a fourth is testament to this kids skill and grit! On to Atlanta.

Was there Sat and saw some awesome racing. My girl has pics of Yamahor on the wheelie machine.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156099657 -->

Mladin friggin LAPPED the guys in back!!! I was watching at the beginning of the straight, so I had the spot to see them knee down, to power down/spin up/wheelie onto the straight away! It was GREAT!!!
biggrin.gif

so ..... another thread might need to be started on this...but who is going to make the final show at Ohio the last weekend in Sept?

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

That win was dominating.

BUT, Spies is hurt so that's a factor. I don't think Mladin will win the championship though. As long as Ben keeps posting podiums, it's pretty much in the bag.

VIR is one of Mladin's fave tracks as evident by his victory.

Mat also stated that Suzuki is coming with an all new GSXR1000 for 07. Aaron Yates has said it'll be in the neighborhood of 180rwhp.

Back