Repsol Exhaust system changes.

bigoltool

Registered
So I was watching the MotoGP race yesterday on CBS (coverage Sucked) and I noticed the new exhaust system on Pedrosa's Repsol bike. So I went hunting for pics of how the exhaust system on the Repsol Honda's has evolved (Thanks to Ducati!) over the course of the season. {As anyone who watched the race in Quatar saw everyone had their A$$ handed to them by Stoner's Ducati on the long straight.}

The First pic is of Hayden's bike at the Pre-season test in Sepang Malaysia. Notice the Flush mounted Exhaust outlet.

repsol_sepang_test.jpg

Wow dude, nice "leg work" Now can I get you to come over and bird dog me some of my old high school honies!?!? Just twistin ya man. Good find about the exhaust though, I was readin in RRX just today about how much Duc is whippin Honda after everyone though Honda had a monster in the 800. SIKE!! Even our beloved Zuki is bustin their tail's(or lack there of).

Gosh, I never noticed  
SHOCKED.gif
those changes. And they ARE major ones  
wow.gif
! Thanks Loads  
super.gif

that last pic...

thats just amazing (exhaust changes are interesting too.. )

if you took that pic and captioned it as

"Does he save it?"

I bet atleast 30% of the vote would say no.. lol

Honda has been giving Nicky and Pedrosa new engine and chasis parts every race!!!  Its a whole new bike each race weekend, Honda isn't about to rest until their bike is winning races.  They admit its tough for the racers because the bike is different, but they're looking to be the best bike again(like in the 990cc).

Pedrosa gets the newest parts first since he has more championship points than Nicky, which makes it tough for Nicky to beat his teammate once he got behind.

the flush mount in the 1st pic is by far the coolest looking. I wasn't diggin' last weekend's "half GP shorty, half high exit, all dual system."

Back