Mark your location

cool.gif

Ok,,,I THOUGHT I was mapped, now I really am!
tounge.gif

Midnightbusainsd, that chick is seriously hot! Dam. Nice photo!

The first bike in this photo is off the hook, good choice, Todd !
biggrin.gif

c77596196988a4b70aa4b9c3d569c74a0_mid.jpg

well that blows. Tried to add myself but it ended up sayin that it was an invalid zip. Not to mention I ain't got no zoom love...
down.gif

PACIFICBUSA
The Shaver Immortal

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:12.13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well that blows. Tried to add myself but it ended up sayin that it was an invalid zip. Not to mention I ain't got no zoom love... [/QUOTE]

Dayyumm, Pac, seem like you always get left out on the map thingies. Dont worry,Playa, I gotz luv for ya.
wink.gif

No kiddin....dayum. NObody don't show this side of the world no love no mo'....

sad.gif
laugh.gif

Damn pac i gots love for ya man don't worry i can change it to be a world view and so can Rythm i made him a Admin i think lol

ANd yeah Rythm i thought that was a fitting pic for the main pic a nice line of busas

MidnightBusainSD
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.57
Location: Alfalfa Field in South Dakota     Posted: Oct. 30 2005,12:29  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this really neat map deal and i set it up for us so if a Mod wants to move it to a better place but check it out really cool and mark your location give us a good idea where we all may be alright

http://www.frappr.com/hayabusaorg

one cool thing about this if all of us get on it will make finding fellow members in your area easier to locate for making group rides or if your traveling also  [/QUOTE]

Ok people, we have 34 members already onboard with a couple more hundred to go.  
wink.gif

Get in where you fit in and get mapped by clicking this link http://www.frappr.com/hayabusaorg !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130730753 -->

Back