Requirement to post your location?

Hey when I first joined the site, everyone was from North Alabama and owned the same vehicles....LOL! I do think it is cool to see where everyone is located.

I would like to know that info too!! I'd LOVE to meet other Southerners... and some of you Yankees are cool too ;)
Does that include "OLD" ones who watched original Lavern & Shirley episodes rather then cheesy re-runs??? LMAO

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif
laugh.gif
and probably know their REAL names too
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
I am not admitting to anything else....EVER AGAIN!

shutup.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would think at LEAST a State, im not into addresses and all that crap, but State helps in case you want to ride, and believe me when the numbers start going up for the next Spring Bash MANY folks will appreciate car pooling with other Orgsters to save gas money!
wowold.gif
Anywho, it was just a thought, if Micheele deems it worthy
sadnews.gif
I guess she can take the issue to the Cap and the rest of the admins, although it will most likely remain a voluntary thing
rock.gif
Oh and BTW I can find ANYBODY on here that I want, my cousin works for one of those big College Loan companies and damn if those student loan people can find ANYBODY anywhere!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe we should send them after Bin Laden...
rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

I don't think it should be a requirement...there will always be people that don't want anyone else to know where they reside, and that's perfectly OK for one's privacy...

Those that don't post up a location, they lose out on meeting up with fellow riders in their area, but hey, to each his/her own
smile.gif

Just my
2cents.gif
Yup, there's no use in making it a requirement. If it was a requirement and I don't feel like telling anyone where the hell I am posting from then I'll just say your Backyard, or my Hamper or something stupid anyway.

So no point in trying to make it required, it's sort of funny that folks would assume that "requiring" it would work...
winkold.gif

I smell a Stalker....
whistling.gif

Shouldn't be REQUIRED but I can't figure out why someone would be concerned about listing the state they reside in or at least the region (Southeast, NE, NW, MW, SW, etc.).

It's not like I'm going to say, "Hey, I see that guy lives somewhere in GA. I'll simply go ride around the state of GA until I see his bike, follow him home and steal it."

I am up for state but beyond that I would not even put my last name up since it is odd enough that you could find me.......

I think EVERYONE should put their City and State down. That way if I'am in Oklahoma City I can say," Officer it wasn't my Busa that was speeding, it was Da Captains" or maybe "The Professors"
laugh.gif

Notice I don't show a city
whistling.gif
, because there is ONLY ONE Busa (actually there's only 1 other Busa here) like mine within 50 miles (Ya got to understand, there is NOTHING between here and there for 50 miles out here. And ALL the LEO's know me  
hello.gif
. Of course that's because I'am a WONDERFUL Guy  
jump9.gif

Being new to the site and looking at the welcomes, the first place we looked at was who said hello and from where. Knowing someone in your State would give us an added advantage for riding and group or regional functions for the Org.

Is there an area that I might be able to see regional rides or special interest rides that are posted. Being from Wisconsin I would like to ride my new bike as much as I can in the two weeks of summer.
beerchug.gif
(Had to use the beer mugs)

I've had people try to get to my house using:
- MapQuest
- Google Maps
- Garman GPS

So far, I've had to go out an fetch every one of them.  And they had my street address
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I think I'll stick with the nearest major city.
I don't know how you even find your house!
laugh.gif
And really can't understand how semi finds it and can't find his own!
whistling.gif
Semi's been here a few times. I don't think he's made it here without a u-turn oir two yet
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Is there an area that I might be able to see regional rides or special interest rides that are posted.  Being from Wisconsin I would like to ride my new bike as much as I can in the two weeks of summer.  
beerchug.gif
 (Had to use the beer mugs)
Look  
SHOCKED.gif
at the Headliner and click on our main page Org Forum.
Go down to the bottom listing to Forums and look at the listed regions and rides
race.gif
. Even the MeetnGreet schedules and places.
Also, just stay tuned, lots of get togethers are mention and organized all over.

And Welcome to the Gang
jump9.gif
 of Busa Land  
hello.gif

Back