Marchesini's mounted.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
The wheels are finally mounted. Overall very happy with how the wheels turned out.

bike1.JPG

more. I took the first undertail off temporarily till the final version is made. I liked the look of the undertail but didnt like the fact it didnt have that clean look to it.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127255249 -->

bike2.JPG

I got the top clamp from a board member.  I forget who it was but everything came as described.  It was originally the silver metal that it comes in.  Had it powder coated gloss black.  I forgot to clean it up for the pic. I also like the fact that now it shows off the top of the ohlins forks.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127255175 -->

bike5.JPG

Now all I am basically is waiting on the painter plastics to be ready from the painter. Oh I cant wait till she is finally finished for now. Also the pic above the inner plastics are also being painted. I hate seeing all the wires exposed. My goal is to have the bike completely done for the fall VA ride.

Nice....looking forward to seeing the bike with those finished inners....

I love those wheels too ... great job ... can't wait to see the finished product in person. Are you eventually going back to the custom exhaust through the undertail??

looks awesome! I would pull that front right caliper and rotor off to get the full effect! Unless you use the bike at the track or scenarios that you would need ultimate stopping power. Although those rotors do look trick as well
cool.gif

I wouldn't have thought gold wheels would look good on your bike, but I like them. The whole bike looks really good. Be sure to post when completed.

I love those wheels too ... great job ... can't wait to see the finished product in person. Are you eventually going back to the custom exhaust through the undertail??
Yeah, I'm waiting on my buddy to finish with the undertail exhaust. I let him know that the deadline was to finish by the 14th of October so the bike can be ready for the VA fall ride.

This is how the rear end looks currently. You cant really see it in this pic but the top gun undertail is painted in a blue marblelizer.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127280035 -->

bike6.JPG

Back