Marchesini wheels

Just ordered a set, we'll see if they arrive or not. The cool thing is that they are only available in Black, and that was the color I wanted in the first place. Can't wait.

Does anyone know if these come with a new cush drive or not? And does the stock sprocket work on them?

(HeloMech74 @ Mar. 19 2007,15:21) Does anyone know if these come with a new cush drive or not?  And does the stock sprocket work on them?
They do have a cush drive.

Actually a small kind of OEM setup.

The wheels do make a great improvement in side to side transition.

Stock sprocket WILL NOT work.

Marchesini's use their own sprocket.

stock sprocket has 6 bolts to connect , Marchesini needs 5 bolts so you need to buy one , i'm using Vortex's ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

here is a couple of photos from installation (which i shared before also) ,

Guclu, NICE Bike and those wheels make it REALLY  
SHOCKED.gif
 NICE  
beerchug.gif

(HeloMech74 @ Mar. 19 2007,14:21) Just ordered a set, we'll see if they arrive or not.  The cool thing is that they are only available in Black, and that was the color I wanted in the first place.  Can't wait.

Does anyone know if these come with a new cush drive or not?  And does the stock sprocket work on them?
You might wanna call them. You will have to spend another grand for a rear. Cancel before they ship. No return on blowout items. And 900 on the front is not a deal. Sorry.

I gotta call them tomorrow and verify this is one or both wheels. If its both, I might be in trouble... so to thwart the arse-chewing tomorrow I might have go to sleep late tonight
smile.gif

(CAT3 @ Mar. 19 2007,18:43) I gotta call them tomorrow and verify this is one or both wheels.  If its both, I might be in trouble... so to thwart the arse-chewing tomorrow I might have go to sleep late tonight
smile.gif
That's what I thought...one or two wheels
rock.gif

its both wheels  
beerchug.gif

These wheelsets come as 3.5-inch-wide by 17-inch fronts and 6-inch-wide, 17-inch rears.

original price 1869.00 marked down to 934.50 shipped

Mark

Back