map

mannheiner

Registered
I am watching your board for a long time and I
think it´s great .
Nobody in "old Germany" has a good map for my Busa.
Mine is a 99 model with Acrapovic full exh.-syst. , small airbox mod, K & N, and tre.
I hope someone can help me.
Excuse my bad english.

Go DynoJet Website, download m320 map pack, load map M304-703.djm which is for 1999-2000 Suzuki GSX1300R European model, pcIII usb, Akrapovic full exhaust with baffle Stock or Aftermarket air filter, tweak it a bit, go ride
super.gif

(mannheiner @ Nov. 04 2006,09:58) I forgot to write, that I have a PC III usb.
Send me your email address and before loading this map into your Power Commander, click on tools , then maximize resolution .

Let us know how it works

Also under that same tab hit the clear button values also ,this will reset all button values to 0 and then when load a map you will no for sure you loaded a clean mapp and no left behind surprizes..this should be done before loading any map .

I got the map, but can´t open the program with the PC III software.

Tomorrow I´ll try it again and connect the Powercommander (I´ll have to take it out of the bike ) to my computer.

Maybe you have to rename the file. It should have the same fileextension type like the other maps, you are able to open with your programm , like -jpg- for example.

Thank you for " Deinen Tip." Das mit dem Umbenenen hat geklappt. Ich würd Dir gern ein Kölsch ausgeben, bin aber aus Mannheim. Ist schon ein Hammer, daß wir über das Ami-board schreiben müssen. So jetzt muß ich mich aber bei den amerikanischen Busafahrern entschuldigen.

Sorry that I write in german, but the mail above is witten by a
german too and the german language is easier for me to write .

biggrin.gif

Ich ersetzte die Reißverschluss gezumachte Akte Art. Suchen Sie nach einem neuen email, welches anscheinend das gleiche Diagramm in der unterschiedlichen Art Akte seit Ihrem ruhigen enthält, Mühe unzipping habend sie. Wann sprechender Jargon auf Deutsch, was bedeutet Hammer? Im Kontext mit Ihrem oben genannten Pfosten, der ist?

I think mannheiner meant to post this reply, but hit "report this post" instead...
smile.gif

"please write in english. It is much easier for you ( and for me too) because I think my english is a little bit better than the translater you took.
Hammer in english means hammer in german !"

(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,09:37) I think mannheiner meant to post this reply, but hit "report this post" instead...
smile.gif

"please write in english. It is much easier for you ( and for me too) because I think my english is a little bit better than the translater you took.
Or he just wants ALOT of attention...
wink.gif

(Revlis @ Nov. 13 2006,12:38)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,09:37) I think mannheiner meant to post this reply, but hit "report this post" instead...
smile.gif

Or he just wants ALOT of attention...  
wink.gif
Play nice...
tounge.gif

Back